Thursday, October 31, 2013

Amber's Super Affordable Meals

I remember the time a friend of mine invited us to her birthday party in Amber - the bar in The Fort Strip. Then another friend of mine approached me with a weird look on his face and said "Paano siya magpaparty dun?" I replied by saying "Huh?! Edi paparty lang! Anong paano?" then he suddenly said "Diba masarap pancit dun?" 

I had this "ang labo mo" look on my face then I said "Ewan! May pancit ba dun even?" 

It was the first time this evening that I understood what he was saying! During our Halloween Party at work, I was looking at the food they ordered - pancit, chicken lollipop and barbecue. The packaging says Amber Golden Chain of Restaurants. 

"Ah!!! Eto pala yun!!" 

When we started eating, I got chicken lollipop, pancit and pichi-pichi and everything was sooooooooo good! It's also very affordable. 

Amber has a lot on their menu. You can contact them for catering services or just have food delivered to wherever during house parties, food trip, whenever! :) They also have packed food combinations good for events, picnics, etc.

Check these out: 
Amber Take out and Delivery Menu

QC Branch: 175 Tomas Morato corner Scout Castor Brgy. Laging Handa, Quezon City 

HOTLINE: 372-2222 / 738-2529 
Fax: 372-5555 
Mobile: 0917-5689589 / 0917-5689615 



No comments:

Post a Comment