Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Takas Nights

Tada! Yehey! My very first blog! (Late bloomer?) Well it's been a really long time that I have been planning to start my own blog, it's just that I don't know what to write about. But after reading various lifestyle blogs, travel blogs, food blogs, etc. I realized, hey why don't I start my own? 

Just to explain why my blog is called Takas Nights. Takas is to escape or to run away in English. This is the term my friends and I used in high school (10 plus years ago) when we would sneak out of our houses and go wherever. (bad kid!) Of course I don't do that anymore. Our Takas Nights or what we call TNs were really very memorable. We went to different places around Quezon City, talked about ANYTHING under the sun... or stars since it's night time. And since we're growing older, our world getting bigger, we were also able to experience more than what we used to in high school. 



A Neoprint of us (TN people year 2002): Carlo (who is now my boy friend), his brother Marlou, Mico my "insan" and Chezca


Here is where I'll share tips on where to go, what to eat and what to do during breaks and free time. This blog will be about my simple life experiences being a middle class working girl, 



a daughter and sister, a best friend, 

Meet my family! Carlo (yes, my brother's name is also Carlo), my mom and my dad
before watching Les Miserables in Eastwood Mall

 a girl friend, 


A picture of me and Carlo in Nasugbu, Batangas during my birthday


a pet lover,


This is Aki! She's my 2 year old pet Chowchow


Blue Eagles fan, 

Some of my friends from Ateneo



a foodie/cook, 


My very own version of Veggie Gratin


 and a wanderlust. 

Punta Bulata


...Just like what we used to talk about during Takas Nights.


Enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment